The Lite speed is a 5843 Eureka vacuum cleaner upright bag less vacuum with an extension hose and various cleaning accessories. The belt in the base of the vacuum cleaner is connected to the shaft of the motor at one end and to the roller assembly in the other. If the belt breaks or wears out, the vacuum will not be able to create adequate suction to clean properly. Replaces broken by a new strap.
You will need
- Eureka EXT-U Belt
- Unplug the Eureka 5843. Press the handle release lever at the base of the vacuum cleaner. Lower the lever to the floor.
- Remove the two screws at the top of the roller cover brush. Lift the cover of the vacuum cleaner.
- Brush roller lifts the base. Slide the old belt off the roller brush and shaft engine.
- Spend the new belt around the shaft of the motor. Screw the other end around the roller brush.
- Pull the brush roller off the shaft of the motor to tighten the belt. Insert the brush in his previous position.
- Turn the brush roll by hand to make sure the belt is properly seated. Replace the roller cover brush. Replace the two screws that hold the cover in place.