The carpets can be easily spotted with daily activities. Common causes of spots are walking, eating, drinking and accidents pets. It is important that any of these spots is treated immediately, if possible. The longer you leave it, the more it will cost you. In the market are commercial products for cleaning carpets which are usually made with chemicals. Home treatments use natural ingredients. Vinegar and water hydrogen are natural ingredients that can be used in the cleaning of the house.
- Remove as much liquid as possible. Carefully and firmly clean with paper towels to remove all dry.
- Mix one part water with one part white vinegar in a spray bottle. Spray the stain with the mixture. Be sure to saturate. Allow to dry almost completely.
- Sprinkle with powdered leavening.
- Place 1/4 of hydrogen peroxide and a tablespoon of liquid dishwashing detergent into a small plastic container. Mix the ingredients.
- Put on rubber gloves and use your fingers to put the mixture into the carpet fibers.
- Let it dry and vacuum.
Tips & Warnings
- Before you begin testing the treatment in an area that is not visible to ensure it does not damage the carpet.
- Follow with a steam cleaner to clean it further and remove the smell.
- For stubborn stains increases the amount of vinegar mixture. Leave it on the stain for half an hour and remove.
- Use cold water. Hot water can settle the stain.
- Do not use ammonia on pet stains. This product is similar to that of animal urine odor and attracts the area again.